Sales & Marketing Hall of Fame and much more…
In 2012 Jim Cathcart and Cathcart Institute, Inc. were blessed with some amazing recognition:
- The Top Sales & Marketing Assessment Award, Silver Medal went to Jim Cathcart’s “Sales Effectiveness 360″ online assessment.
- Jim Cathcart was inducted into the Sales & Marketing Hall of Fame in London, England on 12-17-12
- For the
3rd4th year in a row!, Jim Cathcart was selected as one of the Top 5 Sales & Service Speakers via an online survey of over 13,000 business people. (1-9-13 We just learned that Jim was selected AGAIN for 2013!)
- Jim Cathcart was featured on the Cover of Australia’s “How To Present” magazine.
- Jim Cathcart was featured in the Distinguished Speakers Symposium at the University of Southern California.
- As the original author of Relationship Selling, Jim Cathcart’s works have now been translated into dozens of languages and are in use by corporations and schools around the world.
“The Sales Effectiveness 360 Assessment”, the tool designed by Jim Cathcart to help you and your colleagues and clients to assess your Sales Effectiveness in all 32 subsections of the 8 primary sales competencies, has won the Silver Medal in the Top Sales & Marketing Awards. This competition is held each year by London-based Top Sales World Magazine. In addition to the Assessment Jim Cathcart himself was inducted into the Sales & Marketing Hall of Fame in December of 2012.
For more information on Jim Cathcart or Relationship Selling and the 360 Assessment contact:
Cathcart Institute, Inc. http://Cathcart.com phone 805 777 3477, email: email@example.com.
On the Musical front; Jim Cathcart (Singer/Songwriter) had the opportunity to perform with John Oates of Hall and Oates at a recording studio event in Nashville, TN and did an impromptu duet with Glen Campbell at the Thousand Oaks Arts Festival where Jim was a featured performer. Jim and Paula continue to perform at events and venues around Southern California under the ‘band’ name: “ReZoom The Boom!”
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!