From: Cathcart Institute, Inc.
Some of his key points were:
- Others are watching your example and depending on your performance.
- Asking others to help is a sign of strength.
- You are only using all your strength when you reach out to others.
- Organizations are organisms not machines. They are living systems.
- The essence of the organization is the interactions among the participants.
- Developing yourself is essential so that you have more to give.
- To get others involved remember: People go where they get value and where their friends are.
- Find out what they consider to be valuable and how they decide who are their friends.
- Your decisions and actions will determine the future of your country’s speakers association.
- What you do matters, a lot, and others are looking to you for leadership.
Incoming president Mitchell provided closing comments and inspiration to all attendees.
For more information on the International Federation go to: http://www.iffps.org.
To schedule Jim Cathcart for your events contact: http://www.cathcart.com