Menu of Information for Speakers Bureaus
Downloadable documents, client lists, fee schedules, bios, photos, introduction, a/v requirements, industry specific experience, phone/fax/email numbers, travel needs, topic descriptions, frequently asked questions, credentials, etc. (If it’s not in here, ask for it and we will get it for you.)
Table of Contents – Bureau Resources:
Jim’s Gift to Your Bureau: A Sales Tool For Your Agents (to use re: any speakers): 10 Vital Concerns for Bureaus:
- Company and Administrative Information
- Travel Policy
- Audio Visual Needs
- Policy on Video or Audio Taping
- Product Sales Policy
- Bureau Policy
- Program Preparation
- Jim Cathcart’s Professional Credentials
- Jim Cathcart’s Professional Experience
- Complete Descriptions of Content and Options
- Program Lengths
- Presentation Style
Client Lists: Repeat & Multiple Clients
- Financial Services, Insurance & Banking
- Healthcare & Medical
- Technology & Information Services
- Real Estate, Mortgage & Related
- Hotel, Hospitality & Meetings Industry
- Music & Entertainment Industry
- What are his qualifications?
- Describe his speaking style.
- Does he still speak on _____ ?
- What’s he like to work with?
- How does he tailor his talks?
- What is his depth and breadth of experience?
- Who has he worked for before?
- What major clients and events has he spoken for?
- Describe his international experience.
- What are his published works?
- Does he understand meeting planning?
- Is his travel negotiable?
- With 40+ years of experience is he out of date or cutting edge?