MOTIVATION: The Acorn Principle™
The Acorn Principle™ — Helping People Grow
Motive and Action: Motivation is about getting things done, not just getting into the mood to do them.
“Your greatest, fastest and easiest growth always comes from your natural abilities.”
— The Acorn Principle
- To generate initiative and build self-reliance
- Based on the bestseller The Acorn Principle by Jim Cathcart
- To show people how to grow themselves and their businesses by learning to find the natural strengths in situations and people.
- To empower them to Help People Grow.
What Audiences Learn (topics available)
- How One hour a day in study can make you a leading expert in 5 years or less.
- The Mastery Grid: Purpose & Contribution=Fulfillment
- How to become a Thought Leader in your field.
- How to use the eight vital elements of empowerment.
- How to isolate the traits that make you unique.
- How to align people into roles and relationships that bring out their best.
- How to determine “how” a person is smart.
- How to recognize your priority values.
- How to motivate people without over or under doing it.
- How to measure a person’s potential “velocity”.
- Ask yourself: How would the person I’d like to be do what I’m about to do?
- How to structure jobs to increase productivity.
- How to achieve “optimum” performance.
- Role agreements vs job descriptions.
- Three essentials for productive relationships.
- Speech: 45-60 minutes
- Seminar: up to 2 hours
- Workshop: 3 to 5 hours
For Service Providers, Workers, Managers, Owners, Leaders & Sales Professionals
- Self Awareness: help people understand why they are as they are and how to motivate themselves to be their best
- All leadership begins with self leadership
- Mastering Change and Staying on Purpose
- Bringing out the Best in People
This is a very interactive presentation. People are fascinated by these insights into human behavior. Entertaining stories and PowerPoint graphics are mixed with lots of audience interaction and humor. The amount of group involvement increases with longer programs. In some programs Jim uses recorded clips, video segments and music for special effects.
- The Acorn Principle™
- Bringing Out Your Best
- Rethinking Yourself, Your Business and Your Opportunities